Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My thought for the day.

Today, as I still suffer through one of the worst cycles of my life, the thought of "where/when do we stop" has haunted my thoughts.  I have an SHG next Tuesday to check for polyps and if that's negative I see endo surgery coming my way. If the SHG shows polyps, obviously they will need to be removed and I'm sure we'll do the waiting and trying game for a few more months and go from there.

I had drawn the imaginary line at surgery, that I wouldn't put myself through that unless I knew FOR SURE it would result in pregnancy.  Yeah, I know.  Nothing and no one can ensure I can/will get pregnant.  So now my line in the sand has moved again.  Where to, I don't know. 

Where I stand today I will go through surgery, if nothing else to know for certain I do or do not have endo, even if I never am blessed with being a mother.

As we embark on the Easter season I've signed up to participate in a Lent prayer buddy.  If you're reading this buddy, thank you for praying me, I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment