Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I survived!

Surgery went well, the polyp was huge, the size of the doctors thumb!  Sadly I will have to have the same surgery again soon as he also found that I either have a heart shapped uterus or I do have a septum afterall.  He would have fixed it yesterday but I wasn't able to give consent.  Thank you prayer buddy, if you're reading, our prayers were answered, I did well during and after surgery.  In fact, I haven't had any pain or need for medication.  The worst part has been sore legs from the position I was in and my throat is super sore from the vent.  Nothing I can't handle though, it's so "easy" compared to what it could have been.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I'm still praying! Whew...you have no idea how hard it was to wait to say that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you sooooo much!!!!! I appreciate it more than you know and need it as much!

    ReplyDelete