Monday, August 1, 2011

Abducted by Aliens?

No, I haven't been abducted.  I have been probed, but haven't all of us in the TTC world?  I could give you a mile long list of valid, non-bitchy reasons I haven't posted anything but the honest excuse is I just didn't have anything to say.  Well anything nice that is.  And, nothing exciting to post.

We're not PG.
We're not adopting.

We're just doing the "wait and see" game until I go insane.  We are supposed to see the doctor again in two weeks but there's really no reason to, so I'm cancelling it.  I don't plan on going back until January for my yearly appointment.

I did make a huge step in "moving on" this weekend.  Eric has the smallest bedroom as his office and in the 4 years we've lived in this house I haven't painted that room.  I was holding off in hopes of painting it for a nursery.   I will be working from home a few days a week in September so we decided to just go ahead and paint the office.  It was heartbreaking last night, painting it the awful color Eric picked out and thinking "I should be painting this the color of our baby's nursery, not the color of rotting flesh."  Eric is doing a "zombie" theme in there, eh, whatever. 

I did take Femara this month, I had to, I paid almost $200 for it and I was not wasting it!  I'm working really hard on giving up on this and moving on.  To be honest, this whole TTC thing is boring to me now.  I'm over the being a mom thing, now I just need my heart to catch up to my brain.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're still alive, but sorry you're painting anything the color of rotting flesh.

    I'm so sorry for your pain and will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eric is doing a 'zombie' theme in there, eh, whatever." - I can't tell whether this is a joke. Really???

    Glad to hear you're still alive. And I hear you on the heart catching up to the brain.

    ReplyDelete