Monday, May 2, 2011

Set your clock by my biological one.

Well CD1 came right on time.  I was wondering if it would right after surgery, but she did, if nothing else I am somewhat predictable.

I have my MRI 5/4 and from there we'll see if we "keep trying" or have another surgery.  I honestly don't care either way.   I am to begin Femara again but I'm thinking of waiting until after the MRI and do it next cycle.  I really don't want to waste the meds (sooooo expensive) and I don't want to take it only to find out that I'll need surgery and feeling like crap was for nothing (like it has been for HOW MANY months??)

Wasn't this an uplifting post?  I'll try to make the next one more unicorns and sunbeams.

1 comment:

  1. Nah....I like you being honest. I'm still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete